Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Marji Scarf


The Stats


Yarn: Jo Sharp Rare Comfort Kid Mohair
Georges Picaud Super Palace
Muench Yarns Cleo
Katia Gatsby Lux; All from Marji!
Needles: Size 8 circulars, metal ones, I can't remember the brand.
Pattern: A neat scarf pattern that Marji sent with the yarn, CO 250 sts. and knit, basically let the yarns do all the work.
Started: October 2, 2006
Completed: February 27, 2007
Notes: I swear I am not the world's slowest knitter! I caught some startitis this fall and cast on for way too many projects! This means I did get another UFO done for the UFO along I'm in. The pictures do not show how absolutely spectacular this yarn is.


Thank you, Marji, for the wonderful gift! I love it!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

you know, I had no idea that you were combining different yarns! It looks even better (knowing that!) than when I first saw it. I like how you have the started date and there's a pic of what your project looked like when you first started! Very smart. ;)