Saturday, February 3, 2007

Baby Gifts

Baby Pinwheel Blanket
The Stats:
Yarn: Bernat Baby Coordinate Sweet Stripes with matching solid for ruffle in Grape
Needles: First some borrowed from Carrie, then KnitPicks Options size 7 (I think)
Pattern: Pinwheel Baby Blanket, but I did a seed stitch ruffle like Adrian's
Started: October 25, 2006(?)
Completed: January 2, 2007
Baby Genius Burp Cloths
The Stats:
Yarn: Lily Sugar & Cream in variegated green, blue, yellow, and pink
Needles: KnitPicks Options size 6
Pattern: Baby Genius Burp Cloths from the Mason-Dixon Knitting Book
Started: January 9, 2007 (?)
Completed: January 30, 2007 (the last one of four)



Pink Baby Hat
The Stats:
Yarn: Small amount of Paton's Wool Ease in some hot pink color (lost the label)
Needles: 2 Clover circulars size USA 3
Pattern: I used Adrian's Pattern without the ears or embroidery (lazy me)
Started: January 13, 2007 (I think)
Completed: January 14, 2007 (I'm pretty sure)
Green Baby Hat
The Stats:
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in Mint Green
Needles: 2 Clover Circulars size USA 3
Pattern: I used a preemie pattern with different yarn to make it bigger but I can't remember what one
Started: October ?, 2006
Completed: October ?, 2006
Hopefully, as time goes by this system will help me to remember what the heck I did! My notes will get better with time. If you drag your mouse over the text ~ there are a bunch of links for the patterns and yarns, if I found them. :)

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Hi,Love the pin wheel blankie,I might start one as a an easy project,I think Ive done one in cotton,hmm might some sort of record book,LOL
Fluffa just loves to eat the lounge and he varies this with any cardboard boxes, spending time ripping bits off,must get a video of his antics!!
His a bit hot at moment as hes out in his daytime cage and it was 45' yesterday so will probably get to that today....he gets very friendly with the frozen water bottle!