Monday, February 5, 2007

Green Hat Knit-Along

The Stats:

Yarn: Less than 223 yards of Tan Paton's Classic Merino Wool Handyed by me with Kool-Aid
Needles: KnitPicks Options Size 7 and 5
Pattern: Topi from knitty.com
Started: February 1, 2007
Completed: February 4, 2007
Notes: I loved this pattern, even though I don't like w&t that much. I think if I knew how w&t worked, it wouldn't be so weird to me. I should have made the medium, as its a little big. I always seem to think my head is bigger than it really is. I made this for the Get Stitchy Green Hat Knit-Along. I'm going to wear it to a St. Patrick's Day Party in March! Fun!

3 comments:

KT said...

Cute! I totally passed that pattern over when I saw it, but yours is really cute! Now I need to go back and take another look at it!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Will your drink green beer while wearing it?

Deborah said...

love, love, love the hat!