Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Steps

The Stats:

Yarn: Bernat Sox Yarn. I think it is the Crazy Hot color. It is acrylic, but pretty soft.

Needles: size 2 bamboo dpns
Pattern: Christine's Baby Booties, free online
Started: May 16, 2007
Completed:
May 16, for the knitting ~ May 19 for the icord ties, and the weaving of the ends.
Notes: I love this pattern and the adorable booties that you end up with in such little time. I have heard that they stay on little baby feet really well, but I haven't stuck them on a baby to see, yet. I made these for a friend's tiny little girl.




The Stats:

Yarn: TLC Baby, Acrylic and Nylon, soft, color Powder Pink Sparkle
Needles: size 1 bamboo dpns
Pattern: Christine's Baby Booties, free pattern here
Started: May 17, 2007
Completed: May 18 for the knitting ~ May 19 for the icord ties and weaving of ends
Notes: Same as the above pair. Great pattern, and these are for the same baby girl. I am making another pair for her, and some for another friend who is expecting. So, there will be another baby steps post! Spectacular booties!

1 comment:

Alliesw said...

I LOVE those baby booties. My sister has cooperated with my need to knit baby items and is due in June, so I am thrilled to have another adorable project. Yours are soooo cute!