Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby Steps ~ Take 2

The Stats:

Yarn: Moda Dea Sassy Stripes, color: Crush. It is acrylic, but I think it makes great booties and hats.
Needles: size 2 bamboo dpns
Pattern: Christine's Baby Booties, free online
Started: May 27? Maybe. I have to start writing these things down!!
Completed: May 29, 2007 including the weaving of ends and the icord ties.
Notes: I love this pattern and the adorable booties that you end up with in such little time. I have heard that they stay on little baby feet really well, but I haven't stuck them on a baby to see, yet. I made these for a friend's tiny little girl.

The Stats:

Yarn: Bernat Sox Yarn. I think it is the Crazy Hot color, and a turquoise color for the bottoms. It is acrylic, but pretty soft.
Needles: size 2 bamboo dpns
Pattern: Christine's Baby Booties, free online
Started: May 26 (?)
Completed: May 27, (I think!) for the knitting ~ May 29 for the icord ties, and the weaving of the ends.
Notes: These are for a girl I graduated high school with. (Girl?) Hehe. She's having her first baby in November. How sweet and exciting, huh? There are more pics of these booties on my other blog.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

bootilicious!

g-girl said...

my second pair of socks were made with that Crush colorway! :) who cares if it's acrylic--it's @ least machine washable and that's what matters.