Sunday, July 22, 2007

My long sleeved shrug


The Stats:

Yarn: Lion Brand Microspun, color: ebony, two and a half or so skeins.
Needles: Knit Picks Options, sizes 4 and 7, I think!
Pattern: Glampyre Knits OSW free pattern, with long sleeves added.
Started a LONG time ago!!!!
Frogged and restarted: June 7, 2007
Completed: June 16, 2007
Notes: This is a really quick pattern, I started the long sleeves knitting flat, and quickly decided not to finish. The idea of seaming two long sleeves was not a good one for me. I left the poor shrug sitting for at least a year, and finally decided to do the sleeves in the round, but then I worried about my gauge and what-not. So I ripped and restarted. I'm glad I did. I wore this at the 4th of July Parade and see myself wearing it a lot more! I love it!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh, Arletta, I love the layout to this blog!