Saturday, April 14, 2007

LD's Topi Hat


The Stats:

Yarn: Sugar & Cream in some red, white, and blue colorway LD picked out herself; one 2.5 ounce ball and a tiny bit of a second ball.
Needles: KnitPicks Options Sizes 6 and 4
Pattern: Topi from knitty.com
Started: 3-27-2007 (I think ~ then set aside for a little bit)
Completed: 4-07-2007
Notes: This is the third time I've made this hat. I love this pattern, even though I don't like w&t that much. I think if I knew how w&t worked, it wouldn't be so weird to me. The Little Diva LOVES it!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

A-dorable! I've tagged you with a meme. Yay!

procrastaknitter said...

i tried making that hat numerous times, but the brim gave me fits each time-now i use the brim from the rasta hat in snb nation-so much quicker, nicer rounder edges that aren't so long-you should try it on the next one.

g-girl said...

she's so cute in her hat! :)