Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Topi hat #2


The Stats:

Yarn: Sugar & Cream in Hot Orange; one 2.5 ounce ball and a tiny bit of a second ball
Needles: KnitPicks Options Sizes 6 and 4
Pattern: Topi from knitty.com
Started: March 1, 2007
Completed: March 3, 2007
Notes: I love this pattern, even though I don't like w&t that much. I think if I knew how w&t worked, it wouldn't be so weird to me. I made this for my best friend and the Get Stitchy! Knit for Chicks along. I think I have orders for at least three more of these hats. By orders I mean, my family is ordering me to knit them all one. hehe In the last picture on the right you can also see the matching bracelet my LD made for her Aunt Wheeza!

3 comments:

g-girl said...

oh, I can't wait to see the kids in their hats--then you can do a family portrait of everyone in their topis. :)

Becka said...

I'm loving all of your FOs! You have been busy! I'm also loving the way you have them all framed...very cool!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the photo and link (for Topi); it is JUST the pattern I've been needing. I love your color choices. Much obliged for the inspiration.